Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Straight Hair


So, Jenny decided to straighten my hair our last day at Disneyland. I kind of like the look of it, but I have no idea what to do with the front. I have to have bangs. No one can convince me otherwise. Christian said he REALLY liked my hair, but I'll have to do some experimenting with the front. At least my hair doesn't take much to straighten. I have -5% natural curl......

2 comments:

The Smiths said...

karen I LOVE IT!

The Skousens said...

Oh my goodness Karen...I LOVE it like that!!! You should talk to Taylor, and she could help you figure out something for the front! She says that she has a haircut that she is really go at doing for people with long hair!!!