Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Christian
Thank you so much for everything you do for our little family. You are always so willing to sacrifice so much for us. I really appreciate the times you take Nathan and play with him so I can have some alone time. Thanks for supporting my many girls' nights and family projects that you always get roped into. Thank you for loving me for me and for loving and treasuing our son.

Happy Father's Day! Sweetie!

3 comments:

NYCmom said...

Hahahahaha!!! Nice music on your blog. I about peed my pants when the Matterhorn instructions came blasting over my speakers. Oh yes...and Happy Father's Day Christian. I've noticed there are a lot of family activities for you gals...I bet Jake is sometimes glad I don't have sisters! :) I'm jealous though.

Skousen # 4 said...

That is the cutest picture. He is so small.

val said...

That is so sweet to your hubby, and I love that picure! Maybe if I appreciate my husband more, he will be more supportive of girls night out too...hmm~