Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Christian!! January 26, 2008

32 years ago, Jackie Robinson nudged David Robinson on a dark snowy night. "It's time!" She said. David who was snoring, grunted and sat up. "Oh, I guess I should have put gas in the car." He said sheepishly. This was followed by many expletives and other silent cursing.

Somehow they made it to Cottonwood Hospital and at 2:15 am, the little (!?!) 9 pound 3 ounce large headed David Christian Robinson made his way into this world.

Happy Birthday, My Sexy Lover!!

Here's some things you may not know about Christian:

Name:
David Christian Robinson (he doesn't really look like a David, does he?)

Birthday:
January 26, 1976

Grew Up:
Holladay, UT (He calls his neighborhood the West Valley of Holladay)

Siblings:
Older sister - Becky
Older brother - G.R.
younger sister - Jessica

Nieces & Nephews:
Robinson side 5 nieces 1 nephew (all are Becky's kids)
Skousen 3 nieces 9 nephews

High School:
Skyline High School - graduated in 1994

Served His Mission:
Guatemala Quetzaltenango 97-99

Favorite T.V. Shows:
Anything on the Military Channel
Simpsons (Up yours, children!)
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Reno 911
Cops
Family Guy (Lois! Lois! Diarrhea!)

Favorite Movies:
Indiana Jones
Rudy
Bourne Movies
Bond Movies

Favorite Vehicles:
Military Style Hummers
Toyota Tacomas
Toyota Tundras

Favorite Foods:
Mtn Dew
Chocolate Chip Cookies
His Mom's Cake & Frosting (Ask him how much he ate of the cake his Mom just made us. I had 1 piece and a couple of bites of the entire 9 x 13 pan!!)
Peanut M&M's
Steak
Meatloaf

Favorite Place to Hang Out:
Home
Hot-tub at the Skousen's
Disneyland

Phrases he loves to use all the time: (Don't ask me to explain them)
"Husky German Sex"
"It was stohlen"
"This discussion would go much better if we were in the hot tub."
"Mr Fraser? Mr. Fraser? bleh-sdaflksdjkasdl"- that's a throwing up sound
"Seinfeld. 4."
"That's what she said."
"Cartwright! Cartwright!"

Absolutely Loves:
Being a Dad
His Wife's Feet
Good smelling things (breath, laundry, hair, candles and air fresheners)
Guns
Cologne

Absolutely Hates:
Collection of any junk (If something lays around too long, he wants to chuck it!)
When Nathan bites
Home Improvement Projects that don't cooperate
Reality Shows I make him watch (Real World, America's Next Top Model)

5 comments:

The Smiths said...

he lied. he said he didnt like cake. :( I even offered to make him one. Maybe cause I wont make it the way his mommy does. I am ina fight with him! :)

The Skousens said...

Wait, now I am mad that it says that I deleted my comment before this one...I realized that I had spelled 2 words wrong so being my OCD-self, I decided to delete it and retype it, but now it looks dumb!!! Anywho, Happy Birthday Christian!!! Karen, I loved reading all of the things...I did not know that his first name is David!!!

Taylor said...

i liked reading this...interesting! and your first part just cracked me up! i love you guys! :]

Doney Days said...

Classic Christian ~ GAY! But we love you!

NYCmom said...

It's so fun to read about Christian...it's too bad we don't live closer because it sounds like he and Jake are a LOT alike! Of course, I hear you and Jake were pretty close friends in high school, so no surprise. It makes me wonder how alike you and I are! Anyway, Happy Birthday to your hubby! I hope you guys had fun celebrating it!