Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

ROAR! and Nathan stands!!

So yesterday, I took Nathan to the Doctor's Office to make sure his ear infection was gone and that the eardrum that had burst was healing. As we were waiting in the lobby, Nathan started crawling around everywhere like a madman. He was charging like a bull and giddy with the freedom of the huge lobby. There were some girls waiting to see the Dr. and they would crawl towards Nathan and he would shreik with delight and run(crawl) away. Then the girls were called in, so I gave Nathan a Lion King book to look at. He of course immediately started to mutilate the pages, so I sat on the floor with him and helped him flip through the book. Then I asked him, "What does a lion say? - Raaaahhhh!" He grinned and responded "Rahhhh!" It took me by such suprise! I've been trying to teach the animal sounds with no success. I'd never even tried a lion before! Hahaha funny kid. Then when we went into so the Dr., he went from happy, crawling kid to completely sullen and wouldn't leave my lap. The Dr. let him play with his ear light, hold the earpiece that they connect to it, Nathan would not give him any expression except a scowl. Dr. Lindgreen loved it. He thought it was so funny.

Also, yesterday morning Nathan stood all by himself! He was so proud! Of course everytime I've tried to take a picture, he sits down and cries for the camera. Oh well. Then he stood for Daddy and roared for him too!! When I finally get a picture of him standing, I'll post it!

We finally have it!!

And of course the behind shot. I love the rolls on his chunky legs!!

1 comment:

The Skousens said...

How cute is he...he really is growing up so fast! So maybe when we see him in a month he will be walking!!!