Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Really? Really? I know he's pretty amazing, but I didn't know he would put gas in my car too!!!





The first 20 seconds or so of that one is hilarious! We're broke, but I got my Obama watch!

Now I'm not anti-Obama. He is our president and I really hope he can do great things for our country. However, some of the citizens of our country have completely lost their minds!

As a side note: Most of the German people were ecstatic when Hitler was elected too.....I'm just saying!

6 comments:

Bethers Family said...

What the H? They are wack! And so many people are acting like that. Why do they only interview black people? Odd. If I ever see Obama in real life I will say Sieg Heil! Totally kidding.

Doney Days said...

That is amazing. I mean, I know Osama, um I mean, Obama is God, but I didn't know he was going to pay my gas and mortgage too. Disneyland here we come! P.S. I wonder where she got that watch. Maybe he gave them out at the speech. Lucky girl!

Bennifer said...

Well now, I AM anti-Obama. He has done NOTHING to earn this much credit. We have no idea of what he is capable of doing or not doing. I guess since I'm not racist towards blacks that I don't think its that big of a deal that we have a black president. Now I guess I'll just wait for my gas tank to magically be full and I'll wake up in a free house instead of a tiny apartment!

Deb-t said...

Can I barf? Seriously...like that radio host said: PREPOSTEROUS!

Wow, maybe money really does grow on trees and Obama is now just sharing that with the rest of the world? One thing I am NOT?
Obama-smitten. He's my president and all now so I will support the good decisions he makes. Time will tell if he is able to transform this country into something Wonderful like he claims. For me? I'm a believer in GOD and without Him, everything else goes down. So how does that work with Obama freely admitting he doesn't go to church and doesn't really believe in God?
Then how will God bless the USA?

Allison Claire said...

I have so much to say about this, but I am going to hold my tongue! I don't feel like fighting today...

Allison Claire said...

I say that with a lot of love. :)