Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Christian!!!




This is it. Christian and are on the road to our mid-thirties. There's no exit, no runaway truck lanes to veer into; 2009 is the year we'll turn 33! But Christian is first, of course. I will remain a youthful 32 for another 9 months.

Last year, I posted some Things you might not know about Christian.
This year, I'll add a few:

He is currently obsessed with Indiana Jones on the wii. Every night after we've put Nathan to bed, he'll play and when we get stuck, I look on the internet for cheats. It makes me laugh when he can't do something and gets so frustrated. It's cute.

When he opens a package of treats, he has to eat the whole thing; rather quickly. I'll be gone for 5 minutes and all of the Junior Mints will be gone!

When he hears a new song that he likes, he'll listen to it over and over again. Then he'll have me listen to it and usually he likes it because it reminds him of me.

I'm amazed how well he's coped with his emotional wife this pregnancy. We've had more arguments the last 6 months; usually because I'm ticked about something and he's totally clueless. Good times!


At any rate, Christian is one of the hardest working people I know. He does so much for us. I really appreciate all of your sacrifices!!

Happy Birthday, my Love!


4 comments:

The Smiths said...

ha ha! WHich drink is CHristians in the first picture? The Milk? The Juice? or the SODA!!!!! errr pop? Happy Birthday Christian!!!!

Bennifer said...

Happy Bday C-dawg. So are those Fisher Price toys just always out now to be ruined? Well I'm taking mine home with me then!

Josh and Stacie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIAN!! We send our best wishes and hope you all are doing well. We miss seeing you around the neighborhood. Take care!

Doney Days said...

Sweet post. Happy Birthday Christian!