Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Four Weeks Old!!




Little Harry is 4 weeks old today. He is still a little angel! (Takes after Mommy of course!) Nathan doesn't mind Harry at all, unless Nathan is feeling ornery and Harry has one of his blankets. (If you have ever seen the movie, Mr. Mom, Nathan is Kenny - obsessed with his blankie, Woobie. However, Nathan has like 12 blankets that are ALL his!!) Anyway, Harry is a tough kid, I've decided. He's been through a lot in his little time so far on earth. Yesterday, I was holding him and misjudged how far out his head was and bonked it on the door frame. I cursed and Harry cried for just a second. I KNOW that little Nathan would have cried for days about it. I still have guilt........

Nathan tries to get Harry to play with him and was quite excited when Harry held onto one of the magnets that Nathan was trying to shove in his hand.



Nathan is playing the "Forehead Bumper" tickle game.

Harry is still a really good eater. Sometimes I wonder if I am over-feeding him, (is that even possible??) but he never spits it back up and if I don't let him finish the bottle, he is one ticked off little guy!


For awhile, I was trying to pump and supplement with formula. It's just too hard, and Harry just eats too much. However, in the short time that I did it, Nathan picked right up on it and has tried several times to use my pump. Hahaha poor kid! This is one to show his future girlfriends!

1 comment:

The Skousens said...

I can't believe that Harry is 4 weeks old already! What a sweet picture of Nathan holding Harry! I am peeing at Nathan using the pump!