Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

2 Milestones Today!!

First:
Little Harry is 3 months old today! I can't believe how much my little baby has grown. He feels like a 6 month old in my arms. He is still very sweet and very content - just keep the food coming!



Second:
Christian and I have been married 9 years today. It hardly seems that long! I've always said that if I knew how good it would be, I could have waited longer to have it. (I am very grateful that I didn't!) Christian is my everything - I don't know what I would do without him.
I love you, sweetie!




5 comments:

Doney Days said...

Love both pictures. Happy Anniversary! I had my 6 week appt. today. Doc gave me the go ahead. I guess I know what we'll both be doing later! HAHAHAHAHA! PMP!

Jenae said...

I don't get it Heather, what will you guys be doing? haha jk Harry is getting so big! He is so cute! Happy Anniversary!

Bennifer said...

I love Harry's pic. He's got the sweetest smile. I can't believe how skinny Christian was! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Deb-t said...

So sweet! Holy 9 years? I forgot our anniversary's are only one day apart. Special!!!

I love little Harry and I can't wait for Rendon to get here. In a few years, those boys will be playing together!

Taylor's said...

so fun! Congrats on the anniversary.