Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Harry's Blessing & Father's Day

Harold Christian Robinson


We blessed little Harry last Sunday. It was also Caleb Hunter's Homecoming, and the Chapel was so packed they had to open both over-flows! Christian gave a beautiful blessing and Caleb gave such a sweet sincere talk from his mission. We were so worried about the weather. When we woke up, the sky was so dark and ominous, we thought for sure we'd all be stuck inside. However, when we walked outside after Sacrament Meeting, it was gorgeous outside! Thank Heavens!! Thanks to all who came - we enjoyed sharing this day with you!




My Mom's traditional Blessing Cake (as in she makes it and decorates it)


Grandma and Grandpa Robinson


Grandma and Grandpa Skousen


Uncle Randy and Aunt Phylis (Christian's Mom's sister)


Jeff, Heidi and Riley


Heather, Brooklyn and Dan


Sam, Laurel and Mary


Jessica


Amy and Kaelynne


Zane and Gavin


Chad, Andrew and Missy


Bentley, Marcus and Jarom


Lindsay, Kaelynne and Kelly


Teron, Nathan, Jonah and Spencer


Robby and Katie


Uncle Doug and Aunt Sandy (Christian's mom's sister)


Uncle Karl and Aunt Joanie (Christian's Dad's Sister)


Uncle Richard, Aunt Gerlinda, (My Mom's Sister)
Brianna and Nick-o-laus


Melissa, Mike, Memphis and Damien


Little Harry was exhausted from the day.



And of course it was Father's Day too. It was quite the feat to get Nathan to stop playing and take these pictures. Can you tell how excited he is?

Thanks to both of our Dads! We appreciate all the things you do for us!

Happy Father's Day to my Husband and Love! You do such much for our little family and are always so willing to do whatever crazy thing I come up with. I hope our boys grow up to be just like you!







4 comments:

Josh and Stacie said...

Congratulations!!! I love seeing all the pictures. You are a cute family!!

Emily said...

I've wondered how you guys are doing. Another little boy! Congrats, our two are so fun. And we're having a little girl in about a week. Don't know what we'll do with her.;) Sorry to stalk you from another blog. Hope you don't mind.;)
Emily Smith
P.s. The people who bought your place are weird.;)

Deb-t said...

WAAAAH! You know I totally wanted to be there, right Kar? I'm glad you posted so many great pictures though so I felt more like I was there. So glad the day went well! Oh, and I didn't know Annie makes a blessing cake for all the grandkids on their blessing day. For cute and SO like her!

Karmen said...

What great pictures! I SO wish I could have been there, too! I can't believe how much Little Harry looks like his big brother! Fun, fun! (I always seem to miss all the fun...)