Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wait, What???

Last night, Dan and Heather had their little baby! A girl!! Brooklyn Marie. She is adorable. 8 pounds 10 ounces.


As we were leaving the hospital, I saw a row of the infant scales they use to measure the birth weight. I was curious about Harry's weight, so I turned one on and Christian placed him on the scale. I thought maybe he weighed 11 pounds....

13 pounds!!

I looked it up - he's above the 100 % for his age. My little (?) tank!
Here he is at 5 weeks....


Also he's lost all the hair on top of his head. He truly has Great Grandpa Skousen hair. We love it!!



6 comments:

The Skousens said...

3 girls and a Harry...I can't wait to see all of these babies as they get older and actually play together (Matti can't wait either)! I can't believe that he's already 13 pounds!!! I love his hair, too funny!

NYCmom said...

Hahahahahah..yeah, that hair is awesome. Especially on a girl (Sydney). Harry is very manly. oh yeah...keep up the good work...feeding him the butter and all. That's fantastic!

Deb-t said...

Ya...I just love little BIG baby Harry! He better start filling in so people don't start calling him hairless. What a sweet little baby!
Also, I'm glad I stopped by to see Heather and meet Brooklyn (even if it was through the glass!). Sorry we missed you!

Taylor's said...

That hair is just awesome! What a Tank - my kids never weighted 13 lbs until they were 4 months old!

Bennifer said...

He is a huge! PMP at his hair. Harry wasn't very hairy was he? Cute little munchkin. Can't wait to see him again.

Doney Days said...

I love that kid! He's is so cute!