Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cannon Reunion


This is Sylvester's family. Christian's Grandma (Elinor) is one of the 2 girls on the back row. She's older, so that's why I think she's the taller one, but the other one looks more like her....I will have to find out!

Every June the descendants of the apostle, Sylvester Q. Cannon (son of George Q. Cannon) gather for a family reunion. The family tree goes down like this -

George Q & Elizabeth Cannon
Sylvester & Winnifred Cannon
Bill & Elinor (Cannon) Robinson
David & Jackie Robinson
Christian & Karen Robinson

It's always fun, even though I hardly know anyone. They always have great family stories to tell. Family History is very important to know and I really love learning it, so I enjoy it. Grandpa's just happy to have us there. Christian likes to run after Nathan and Grandma likes to hold Harry. We all have good times!!


Christian's Dad's cousin, Julie doing "Sylvester" Trivia.


Christian's Dad giving our family update.


Forcing Nathan to pose for a pic with Mom.


Uncle Karl and the back of Christian's Dad.


Christian's Mom, Aunt Joanie (Christian's Dad's only sibling) and Harry.


Daddy and Nathan.

3 comments:

val said...

Oh Karen, I just did a marathon catch-up of your blog...a very late congrats to you on your new baby! I had read stuff from Deb and Tif on baby Harry, but was slow at checking your blog.. Thanks for sharing your birth story...wow a picture of your uterus, huh? I'm so glad your boy is doing great and is healthy and strong. My Gavin was 9 lbs at birth, so I'm pretty nervous about how big this next boy will be... Sorry to hear about your yummy dinner plans and glass platter, but what an entertaining story! And I love Harry's new hair-do...beautiful! Thanks for all the great entertainment!

The Skousens said...

Hey, I think that's who the 'Cannon Center' (my dorm cafeteria) was named after...pretty neat!!! I love the picture of you in the one forcing Nathan to take a picture with you...very pretty!!!

Deb-t said...

Yay for reunions! I love getting together with family...
I, too LOVE the picture of you with Nathan. You look so pretty and your hair is perfect!