Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Wait, You're Not Done, Mom!

Nathan and I enjoy playing with his Magna Doodle. He'll have me write words like Nathan, Harry, Mommy, Daddy, Lion, Tiger, Elephant, etc then he'll erase them with another magnet. Then he clears the screen and we start all over again. This morning I showed him a new trick by tracing his hands. He thought that was awesome. So he laid his head down on the Magna Doodle and said "Ear!" I laughed so hard I could barely hold the little pen still to do it. Luckily the camera was nearby!



4 comments:

Doney Days said...

I am peeing!!! That is so cute! I'm glad you blooged it so you could remember it!

Deb-t said...

Kids can be so blasted serious and funny about things! By the way, I love the ear!

Deb-t said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

Hilarious!