Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

Apple Juice - NEVER AGAIN!!

So, I should have know better, apple juice does things to my stomach that milk does to Christian. (He's lactose intolerant - I guess that makes me apple intolerant?) So, when I ran out of Nathan's Juicy Juice, I should have just made him deal with milk or water. But no; Mommy decides to fill his cup with apple juice, which Nathan then chugged down and wanted more. Sure, why not??

Well this morning, I got my answer of why not. 2 Clothing changes, 3 diaper changes and 1 totally annoyed baby later, Apple Juice is off the menu!!


3 comments:

Doney Days said...

Poor baby! I'm sorry! That stinks! Now, who said motherhood was fun and easy? Beats me!

Allison Claire said...

Apple juice does a number on Micah too. I love your new background! Where do you guys gets these?

Karmen said...

Apple intolerant...you make me laugh! Poor little guy, and poor mommy too! You can cross apple juice off of your future grocery lists...