Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

He Walks!!

My baby took his first real steps on Tuesday!! Christian was at my parent's house, waiting for me to come and he was sitting in the living room with Nathan. Suddenly Nathan starts walking! He's been 'walking' from furniture to me to Christian for awhile now, but he actually took steps!! Christian called me and I started to get misty eyed because I missed it! Oh well. He did it for me when I got home. I'll post a video as soon as I get it together. Our baby is growing up!!

2 comments:

The Skousens said...

YEAH!!! That's so exciting...I can't wait to see him walking when we come for Hide's wedding!!!

val said...

Oh, its so fun when they start walking! They get all grown up, and have their own little waddle that is priceless...congrats!