Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Valentine's Day

Since we had just spent a bunch of money in California days before, we decided to have a low key Valentine's with some of my family. Nathan actually ate some spaghetti!! Then we watched Heidi's graduation video, Heather & Dan's wedding video, footage from our wedding day, footage from my parent's wedding day and then to complete our viewing, Death Day Presidents. (A video that Heidi, Matt, Amy and a couple of their friends did - it is HILARIOUS!! - Okay maybe just to us. I'll see if I can post it.....)


Nathan is all about feeding himself. Yes, he makes a huge mess.

He is a picky picky kid.

Christian

Karen

Christian and I when we were dating - we are babies!!
This is the only way Nathan would pose in his shirt. He's sitting in a Tonka Dump Truck.

To sum it up, I love Nathan and I love Christian!!


The Luckiest:

I don't get many things right the first time
In fact, I am told that a lot
Now I know all the wrong turns, the stumbles and falls
Brought me here

And where was I before the day
That I first saw your handsome face?
Now I see it everyday
And I know

That I am
I am
I am
The luckiest

What if I'd been born fifty years before you
In a house on a street where you lived?
Maybe I'd be outside as you passed on your bike
Would I know?

And in a white sea of eyes
I see one pair that I recognize
And I know

That I am
I am
I am
The luckiest

I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you

Next door there's an old man who lived to his nineties
And one day passed away in his sleep
And his wife; she stayed for a couple of days
And passed away

I'm sorry, I know that's a strange way to tell you that I know we belong
That I know

That I am
I am
I am
The luckiest

4 comments:

Doney Days said...

Cute Valentine's pics. That would be funny if you could post the President's Death Day video. But of course, we'd pee and I don't know who else would laugh!

MikeG Family said...

Cute post! I love the picture of you guys from your dating days...it's always fun to look back, isn't it? You can rest assured that us Campbell's would pee right along with you guys at this video you're talking about- we're pretty good at that! I'm curious to see this video, by the way. Please post, please post!

val said...

Fun post, cute family! Who wrote the poem? Maybe you mentioned and I didn't see. I'll go look, if you wrote it, I'm very impressed! If not, I'm only a little impressed.. Your whole family must've gotten the movie making bug from your dad, huh?! I wanna see!

Karmen said...

Karen...that was such a creative way to spend Valentine's day...watching footage from weddings! I need to go and find mine...I think you are on it! (Along with Darwin Bradfield, the nerd picked me up and twirled me around right there in my wedding line!) Anyways, my hubby took me to a high school basketball game for Valentine's day...he's for sale...