Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

DISNEYLAND 2008

So, as many of you know, we went to Disneyland! February 1st through the 10th. It was so much fun!! Of course, we have to mention that Nathan was not the happiest little travel companion - he bit through his sipper cup, and dumped the apple juice all the way down himself, which we didn't notice for a long time, so he got a rash on his tummy. Later, he wouldn't stop crying, and then he threw up. Good times in the car!!
When we finally arrived in Cali, Nathan suddenly got a cold - oh what fun! Nathan would go to bed at a normal time, then wake up somewhere between 4:30 and 5:30 and want to play - or just cry. We were sharing a room with the Doney fam (my sister, Heather), so we didn't want to wake everyone up, so we hid out in the bathroom until 6:30 - that's when the Continental Breakfast opened - and then we'd hang out there until at least 7. He did this almost every morning. Needless to say, we were rather tired, but who cares?!! There was fun to be had at Disneyland!

Some highlights -

My Dad took all the boys to Medieval Times. They had fun, but wanted more food!

My Mom took all the girls on the Walk in Walt's Footstep's Tour. We loved it! Wendy, our tour guide was so awesome! If you ever want some really cool insight on Disneyland and Walt Disney, I highly recommend this tour.

My nieces and nephews, Kelly, Bentley, Jarom and Zane all were chosen to participate in the Jedi Training.

We met up with my friend, Ginger and her family for dinner and some good times!

My brother Matt and his wife Lauren spent some time with us.

We went to the Princess Fantasy Fair - so cute!

Yes, in most of Nathan's pictures, he is crying. How dare we put him down?!?!?!? Oh well, he hasn't quite been properly trained yet. He did love Goofy's house. After being there about 20 minutes, he finally got down off my lap and crawled around. He then became the bully of the watermelon crawl-through. He kept crawling from one end to the other and not let any other kids inside. Then inside Goofy's house, he discovered the piano and would push other kids' hands away when they tried to play too. Little terror!

The absolute best is the footage of Christian with Nathan on his shoulders, "bumping" into stuff. Nathan is laughing his head off! So cute! We can't wait to go again!



5 comments:

Karmen said...

Oh, that is the cutest video! My Kelsie was watching it too, and we both had to laugh along with him! Thanks for sharing it!

Markalie said...

Nathan is so cute. He looks just like you. How cute is his laugh. Loved the video. Wish I could have seen you sexy woman. Wish I could go to Disneyland as much as you. You and your obsession rocks. "You jump I jump right?"

Heidi said...

Nathan's belly laugh is so contagious. I love it! I am glad you guys had fun in Disneyland!

Doney Days said...

He is so cute! The kids loved watching it too. Seeing the blue skies makes me miss how nice the weather was there!

{Quellie} said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! It look s like you had a great time. I am SOOO jealous! We are hoping to go sometime this summer or fall. I am really looking forward to it!!