Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Sure Sign of Spring


Okay, I know I'm grabbing for straws, but today there was a fly buzzing around my desk at work. At first I was totally annoyed, then I thought, WAIT A SECOND! LIVE INSECTS!! A sure sign that warmer weather is on its way! Nevermind that the weatherman is calling for more snow today and this weekend; nothing can convince me otherwise - SPRING IS COMING!!!

3 comments:

Heather and Kade Scott said...

Hi Karen, This is Heather that works with Christian. I love your blog, you guys have such cute family. I love blogging it is so much fun.

Taylor said...

i know!!!! i can't wait for spring!!!!! =]

MikeG Family said...

Oh how I long for Spring! Bring on the flies, bring on the insects, bring on the warmth!