Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

If he sees it, he has to do it too!

I'm know all kids go through all the stages. Right now, Nathan is into copying. He wants to do everything we do. When I unlock the door, then he wants the keys so he can unlock the door. If I get a fork for my dinner, he has to have a fork too. So a couple of weeks ago, we were making Sweet and Sour Chicken (it DELISH! - I'll give you the recipe if you want) and while we were cooking the chicken, Nathan saw from his high chair and screeched to let us know he wanted in on the fun. So I pulled his high chair close and gave him a spatula. He was in hog heaven as he stirred around the cooked pieces of chicken. I just love this kid.

3 comments:

The Skousens said...

How cute is that...Mommy and Daddy's little helper!!!

val said...

That is precious! Send him over to make me some, will ya? And I would love the recipe, pretty please?! valmem at q.com Thanks!

Karmen said...

Karen, is he not the cutest thing ever?! What a precious little copy cat! You should post the recipe because I'm pretty sure I need some new recipes and that sounds delicious!