Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

My Oma


My Oma (German Grandma) passed away early this morning. We will miss her so much. I know she is with my Opa and her parents and is so happy. WE LOVE YOU!!
Here is the link to her obituary. Thanks for all the love and concern from my friends and fam. Love you guys!!

http://www.legacy.com/DeseretNews/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=108648191

4 comments:

Doney Days said...

That is such a sweet picture of Oma and Nathan! I'm so glad we have so many good memories of her to outweigh the past 3 years of her being sick and lonely.

Deb-t said...

Oh I'm so sorry for your loss and at the same time, am happy for her well being now. I'm glad she's back with Opa, too.
She was always such a sweet lady!

Karmen said...

I, too, love this picture! What a sweet memory! My prayers are with you and your family, and like Heather said, thank goodness for all the happy memories that can replace the recent ones. If you don't mind sending me a link to her obituary when it's posted, I would love it. Thanks!

Doney Days said...

Time for an update, heehheeheh (mom's fake laugh).