Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tag - I'm it!

1. Where is your cell phone? Cleavage
2. Your significant other? Christian
3. Your hair? Blonde-ish
4. Your mother? OCD-ish (but we still love her)
5. Your father? Hilarious
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? Baby-Alligators (snapping at my feet)
8 Your favorite drink? Diet-Coke!!
9. Your dream/goal? Debt-free in '93 (Skousen joke)
10. The room you’re in? Mailroom
11. Your hobby? Reading
12. Your fear? Baby (healthiness)
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Rich
14. What you’re not? Untired
15. Muffins? Poppyseed
16. One of your wish list items? Debtless
17. Where you grew up? Riverton
18. The last thing you did? Ate
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Favorite gadget? I-Pod
21. Your pets? Nada
22. Your computer? Slow
23.Your mood? Happy
24. Missing someone? Amy
25.Your car? Love/Hate
26. Something you’re not wearing? Coat
27. Favorite store? Target
28. Like someone? Family
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When is the last time you laughed? Now
31. Last time you cried? Everyday

3 comments:

crystalcookie said...

oh I LOVE POPPYSEED MUFFINS TO!!! well you have such a cute blog..I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT:)

Deb-t said...

Your cell phone is WHERE!? You are too funny!

val said...

Ha, I love the cell phone's home..I would love it more if I had some too. No, my phone would fall down to never-never land.. Also, I read it as 'Deb-t free in 93' at 1st. Oh, debt. Good idea! Thanks for the entertaining blog reading tonight!