Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

15 Weeks and Counting!!

We're 15 weeks today! I went to Dr. last week and everything looks peachy keen jelly bean! I still have issues getting a deep breath, but if I just push my tummy down, it's all good. It does seem to have gotten much better since we're done moving. I got to listen to heart beat. There's always that moment that you think the Doctor won't be able to find one, so I always breath a sigh of relief when I finally hear the little munchkin.

Nausea is gone.
Cravings are in.(They're ALWAYS in - ill one second, eating cheese fries the next!)
Meat aversions are in. (If I cooked it, I can't eat it.)
Lost 5 pounds (AMAZING! Considering my diet is very Diet Cherry Cokey and bready)

I have decided to call this my "Over-reacting Pregnancy". My poor bewildered husband doesn't know what hits him sometimes. It makes for fun and interesting ways to apologize later when I realized I just yelled at Christian for not telling me that he was out of the shower. (True story)

2 comments:

Jenae said...

Oh good I'm glad everything is going good!! You're almost half way!!

Doney Days said...

I'm peeing that you yelled at Christian for not telling you he was out of the shower. Classic us!