Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Dream Cool Things...

Now he's only shirtless here, because he was shirtless in my dream. Besides, I don't have a thing for him; Christian Bale is my celebrity crush. ANYWAY -

Last night, I dreamt that Johnny Depp came to my house. He was just hanging out, I made steaks for dinner; Don't worry - Christian (my husband, not Bale) was there too!! Johnny was not wearing a shirt. He did however drape a small red towel over his chest. I asked if he wanted a t-shirt, and he said yes, so I gave him Christian's Police Academy t-shirt that says "ROBINSON" on the back. He then took a nap on my living room floor while Christian slept on the couch.

Then I started critiquing his career. I told him that I never cared for 21 Jump Street (which I never even watched). I thought Edward Scissorhands was overrated, (I don't really think that). Then I told him that what really made me a fan of his was Finding Neverland and of course the Pirate movies. He just sat and nodded and we chatted about The Nightmare Before Christmas and how he was really good in it. (He's not in it.)

3 comments:

Deb-t said...

I'm seriously peeing at you, Karen! You have the craziest dreams and this one tops them all so far. What in the pregnant psyche?!
I'm totally copying this picture of my boyfriend, Johnny to my computer. Although YOU may not have dreams about him this way, I certainly DO. Yum.

Allie said...

HAHA!! Gotta love those pregnancy dreams... They always end up being the best!

val said...

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMM Thanks so much for the yummy picture... I can't even believe you never watched 21 Jump street. He makes me drool, big time, and this pic tops them all. Yummy, and yes, you didn't ever tell me what you were busy with from your last post, but I will forgive you since I will be going to bed now with this picure of JD on my mind...