Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

You say cray-on, I say crown. Let's call the whole thing off!




If this was an audible blog, you would all make fun of the way I say "crayon". My husband almost busts his gut and keeps asking me to say it. It sounds like "crown". When I first told him this story he was so lost. He kept thinking "Why did Nathan have a white crown?" I think it's a Skousen thing....(Probably just Harold's kids...)

10 comments:

Jen Hunter said...

It is crown and I don't care who you are!

Doney Days said...

I think crown sounds so much cooler anyways. Kinda like moudin instead of mountain. But we can blame Debbie for that one!

Deb-t said...

And foudin' for fountain! And rodden for rotten! Tell Chrissyboy that words are better said with a little fluff anyway!
I can't wait until next girls night when I can hear you pronounce crayon the proper way...CROWN! I'm laughing!

Deb-t said...

And foudin' for fountain! And rodden for rotten! Tell Chrissyboy that words are better said with a little fluff anyway!
I can't wait until next girls night when I can hear you pronounce crayon the proper way...CROWN! I'm laughing!

Deb-t said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb-t said...

What the gay computer? Sorry about the triple comments up there. My computer was being lame and slow so I kept pushing the "publish comment" button. Oopsie daisy! So I tried erasing two of the three but it would only let me erase one. What does blogging and crayons have in comment you might ask? THEY DON'T ERASE!!!

Rina said...

You have the funnest postings...you're so cute!

Karmen said...

Grrrr to all of you! I have to admit that Christian is SO correct on this one! Please tell me that you call a library LIBRARY and not LIBERRY! Grrrr again!

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

Rest assured I do say Library!! P.S. Missy and Laurel say Cray-on, not crown.

val said...

For funny! I want to say crown just because it is prettier... Cray-on is annoying, I think!