Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I love it when this happens!!

When I was on facebook this morning, a friend of mine mentioned that her 5 little girls were sick. Something sparked in my brain and I suddenly remembered a book series I used to read about 5 little girls when I was younger; but I couldn't remember the title. Trusty Google brought back the answer. I freaking LOVE these books!!

All-of-a-Kind-Family by Sydney Taylor. So dang cute! It takes place around the turn of the century in New York City. They are Jewish family. I think I liked it so much because of all the girls in my family. If you're looking for something fun to read to your kids, (or for them to read)check it out!! There are 5 books in the series.

2 comments:

Bethers Family said...

That's cute :) You totally sound like a kid on Reading Rainbow talking about the book. Hahahaha!

Becky said...

I am so excited to check out those books! My girls are very excited too! Thanks for the info!