Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

I hate pink!!


Okay, not really. I really like pink. However, I don't think that EVERY DOLL and accessory known to man and little girl in her pink princess dress needs to be PINK!!

I've been trying to find Nathan a baby to have when the baby comes. A baby he can throw around, abuse and otherwise destroy, in hopes he may leave MY baby in one piece. (I know, wishful thinking) At any rate, It took me 6 Targets, 3 Walmarts and 1 Toys R Us to FINALLY find a BOY cabbage patch doll. I was also looking for a stroller or carrier of some kind and some clothes with no luck. Unless I want it ALL PINK. I know Nathan has no problem with pink and has no idea it is a GIRL color, but why can't manufacturers produce other colors? Growing up, I know I had a baby-blue high chair and a multi-color (not pink) stroller for my doll. One year my Mom bought little chairs that hooked onto the table that were light green.

How novel that a girl can have things in other colors!!!

Let me be the first to say, if this baby is a girl, her first outfit will NOT be pink! (Maybe her second...)

It looks like Pepto Bismol threw up in here.....

5 comments:

Jenae said...

haha Karen you crack me up! I totally agree with ya though! Everything is pink!!! My guess is that this baby is a girl!

Taylor's said...

That is funny - if I find another doll/baby that is not wearing pink I will buy it for you. We have one but Kate loves the thing.

Doney Days said...

I am peeing! Dang pink! Purple would even be better than pink!

Karmen said...

PINK POWER all the way, baby! How can you NOT love the color pink...everywhere! You are so dang funny and creative in your Posts...You should seriously write books...pink books...that would be so pretty!

Deb-t said...

I'm laughing my head off here. Pepto Bismol threw up?!!!! Ha ha ha! Karen, you're dang hilarious.