Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

DENIAL OR IS IT CRAYON OR CROWN!!!

As I come before You this evening, I want to talk openly about something that is dear to My heart. My wife!! As many of You know that Karen is pregnant and is uncomfortable at times. Oh screw the mushy stuff let's get right down to "WHY" I, this innocent gentleman is even writing a blog. I got DENIED some sexual gratification from My wife last night. Let's paint the picture of how things transpired into this feud. As I sat there studying My scriptures and pondering the writing's of Paul as he spoke to the Corinthians, Karen started fluttering around with her feet in My face teasing Me and taunting Me to come over and snuggle, snuggle with her. As I took off My scripture studying glasses and proceeded to the bedroom she was all cuddled up in the covers and I lovingly draped My body on top of hers and then the bomb!!!! Wait here it comes "I'm too tired"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh the kill switch for any guy that gets teased by sexy feet (I have a foot fetish). I welcome any sympathetic comments in MY behalf!!! Heather or Jenny.

Well, if anyone had any doubts of the kind of pervert I married, read his comment! (It's the second one)

8 comments:

Doney Days said...

I hate you Christian! I really do. Serves you right. I don't know why but it does. And I highly doubt you were studying your scriptures. You're freaking GAY!

The Smiths said...

your scripture reading glasses??? RAGE!

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

I want everyone to know that I did NOT use my feet/toes for any kind of teasing/taunting. I was laying in bed dozing at 8:30!

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

I want everyone to know that she totally had her mommy bags hanging out taunting me to no end!!!!!!!!

Deb-t said...

What in the PERV?! Christian...don't even play the "I'm a righteous deserving kinda guy" card! You are such a devil. But your a funny devil!

Taylor's said...

You guys just crack me up!

Talk to Jeff about that situation because the poor man had no action for 3 1/2 months before I delivered Kate and then he had to wait the 6 weeks but it look me more like 8 to finally feel like it was okay.

And P.S. I love feet too . . . Jeff hates them!

Jeff Taylor said...

All I can say is Too much information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

val said...

It's cray-on. I hear Christmas music and love it, and what a post! I don't think my hubby would ever post on my blog, but if he did, it would have to do with the same subject. And I'm not even pregnant. Poor men. Way to blog, Mr.!~