Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 21, 2008

Halloween? On November 21st? Why Not?!?

Here they are! The pics you've been waiting for! (And you didn't even know you were waiting!)


Carving pumpkins with Doney kids was a blast!! (Gavin broke his pumpkin stem off in about 2 seconds)








My sister, Missy bought these goggles for all the kids. Nathan wouldn't take his off.


Nathan thought he was getting all these trick or treat buckets. That's why he's so happy.



At work, each department decorated their areas and dressed up in the theme. We did Charlie & the Chocolate Factory.







Penny was an Oompa-Loompa, I was Veruca Salt, Nathan was Augustus Gloop, and Brian was Willy Wonka. (If you look close, we have Mike TEVEE, Nathan was holding Charlie BUCKET and I'm holding a blown up Violet.)

Nathan spent the whole day with me at work. He was an angel. He ate stuff from our chocolate fountain and watched Donald Duck cartoons for over an hour.


I found this idea and of course, my sister, Melissa did the creative part! This is our melon brain.




When we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Robinson, Grandpa put on this Japanese hat thing and asked if we thought he would get candy if he went trick or treating. We all said no.

2 comments:

Bethers Family said...

Nathan was so cute at Halloween! Thanks again for letting me hang out with you that day. Let's hope next year is a little healthier for all of us :)

Doney Days said...

Ok, now I get why Nathan was Augustus! I'm peeing! Thanks for carving pumpkins with my children while I was having a night from hell and my husband was in San Fran. eating $75 worth of food and staying in some hotel suite! I'm not bitter!