Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

8th Anniversary!


For our anniversary, we saw the new Batman movie on Friday with Heidi and Jeff on Friday, we went out to dinner with my Mom, Laurel & Sam, Heather & Dan, G.R. and Nathan to Tepanyaki Japanese Steakhouse. DELISH! Then on Monday (our actual anniversary) after some pms trauma and tears, (after all, we always need a dose of reality, right?) we had Cafe Rio at home and watched our Wedding Video. Fun times!

No pictures with Heidi and Jeff at Batman. Boo.

Dan & Heather



Sam & Laurel


Christian & G.R.



Mom, Karen & Nathan


We were so proud of Nathan! He tried the rice and liked it! He also actually used the chopsticks to eat with. He did so good! He eventually got too hungry and used his hands.



When I woke up on our anniversary, I tore off the day before and this was under it. Christian said he thought of it 4 months ago. hahaha


I totally used Mommy guilt to get Nathan to try this bake batter. He NEVER tries stuff, so I faked crying and he ran over and licked the spatula. Then he realized he loved it and kept coming back for more. Love the Mommy guilt!


The end product. Simple and Delish!


Some of the flowers from my cute and bewildered hubby. (When he arrived home a little late to a cold dinner and a tearful wife. We can laugh about it now!)



Nathan enjoying his quesadilla from Cafe Rio.


The table before we ate.


I am so thankful for my cute husband. He puts up with a lot of craziness and I love him so. These 8 years have flown by and I am glad we have eternity to share our lives together. I think of our Wedding Day and how I arrived late to the Temple and poor Christian was sweating bullets. Hahaha we were such babies! Life with Christian is better than I ever could have imagined. Before I met him, I was always so stressed about who I would marry. Had I know how good it would be, I could have waited even longer, if that's what it took to have him as my eternal companion.

I ADORE AND LOVE YOU!!
XOXOXOXxxooXOXOXOX
739 AND 45888

3 comments:

Deb-t said...

You are such a good wife to make a special dinner! I'm peeing at your comment about how the dinner was cold and you were weepy because Christian was late. Can't wait to hear that one at girls night!

Doney Days said...

I need to hear this story ASAP! Glad that the anniversary turned out good!

The Skousens said...

Looks like you both had a nice anniversary!!! I love how Christian wrote that on the calendar...what a cute idea! And I'm peeing at how you said he came home to a crying wife and cold dinner...isn't it fun being a girl?!!