Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

Let's Celebrate!

This 4th of July was so much fun!
First we went to the Millcreek Children's Parade with the King cousins and the Doney cousins.
We even saw Bobby Brady! (okay, really Mike Lookinland, but you wouldn't have know who I meant.)
Grandma Robinson had put together this cute Fire Engine Float for Nathan to sit in and he lasted about 2 minutes. Oh well. He enjoyed watching the rest of the parade with the rest of us.


He looks so cute - too bad it didn't last!

Gavin & Zane ready to go!

Victoria, Noelle, Gabe (not looking) & Lily waiting patiently

It's Mike (BobbyBrady) Lookinland!

Grandma & Grandpa Robinson with Nathan

Sarah & Gabe are so cute in their float!

Aunt Joanie (Christian's Dad's Sister)

Emma didn't want to be in the parade, she wanted to catch candy! (In the dark blue)

Nathan zonked out on the way home.

After the parade and a LONG nap for Nathan, the boys pulled out a home made slip 'n' slide and they all had fun for hours in the back yard. Poor Heather tried to brave and go down the slide and ended up with whiplash. It makes me hurt when I watch the video. (See below.) Then the boys got creative and started to use their bodies as bowling balls and set up kid chairs to slide down and try to knock down the chairs. I didn't get any pictures, but I think Heather did.







After all the sun fun, we did a Skousens Got Talent Video which I believe will never go beyond the viewing of our family. (It's pretty bad - funny bad, you know? But probably only to ourselves.) Even Sister Skousen made an appearance!

The day was wonderful. We just missed Jen & Fam and Amy!

2 comments:

Rina said...

I tried your citizenship test--I didn't do that great. My daughter got more right than I did.

I think you should post your talent video.

The Skousens said...

It really was such a fun 4th of July...we're so glad that we were able to be there!!! Looks like you guys had fun at the little parade you went to!!! Nathan looks so cute in his firetruck float!!!