Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

BATMAN!!

BATMAN
Just so you all know - I am SO excited to see Batman tonight. I freaking LOVE Christian Bale! Newsies made me like him, Little Women made me adore him and now as Batman, well let's just say it's good thing his name is Christian! Hahaha Good times!

UPDATE!!

Loved Loved Loved the movie! Total mind trip and the 2 hours and 45 minutes flew by! I totally recommend this flick! Note - not for kids whatsoever!!



3 comments:

Allison Claire said...

Did you like it? I can not wait!! It looks very awesome.

Rina said...

Saw it--I want to say loved it and I really did like it (Dark though)
Love Christian Bale!!! Heath Ledger did a really good job.

Taylor's said...

I really want to go and see this but Jeff will not let me because he says, "you will have nightmares for weeks."