Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Anniversary



So this would be My first Blog experience. What to write about??? Well Our Anniversary was today, 8 years has gone way too fast. Can I just say that Karen is the coolest when it comes to buying presents for on days like today. She says that she doesn't need much, wow what a relief to Me to hear that!! I hate buying presents and being creative!! Karen I love You!! There will be more to come.

6 comments:

Misty and Jake said...

Happy Anniversary you too!

Taylor's said...

How cute and fun! Congrats! I love that Christian wrote the post and not Karen; way too cute and sweet!

Deb-t said...

What in the 8 years!? You guys are awesome!!!!! Way to go Christian on the blogging experience! I'm impressed. By the way, my anniversary is today (July 22nd). So happy anniversary to all of us!

Jenae said...

Wow 8 years already! I love that picture of you guys!! Congrats!

wardlecrowthers said...

Oh Congrats, Happy Anniversary. Missed ya at the VTing on Sunday, you missed out. Love ya!

Rina said...

Happy Anni!! and Congrats!!
I don't think my hubby has even seen my blog.