Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Memories, Light the Corner of my Mind. Misty Water Colored Memories of the Way We Were

The memory can be me or Christian or both!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Thanks,
Love ya,
Bye!

5 comments:

Markalie said...

I remember the first time I met you. We worked at US Robotics together and we had to stay late and work. You were not very friendly to me. Other great memories are eating out, working together as a couple of lazy butts for IKON, meetings at the main office as managers as we doodled onb our note pads, movie quotes that I suck at, having you and Jen over with your cute kids. It has all been fun!

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

Was I mean to you? What a hag I am. It's probably because I was jealous of your hotness!!

Markalie said...

You were a total hag! Mostly because I think you were not happy to stay late and you were kind of shy. I love your haginess now so its all good. LOL! Chubby Stephanie running a mile in 4 minutes. She was so fast! Watch out FBI! Working with her was the best to because she was so full of it.

Doney Days said...

Well, let's see what embarassing mem I can come up with since you decided to write an emabarassing mem on my post.... Actually anything embarassing that involved us together, was something gay I did. You're more normal, so instead I'll put down some of my favorite quotes!

"It's called.....Flammable!"
"Was it you Emeline?!?!?!?!?!?"
"Do you guys know sign language?"
"A MONTH?!?!?!?!?!?"
"You're finished! FINITO!"
"I got my girls!"
"I'm peeing!"
"Catch her Laurel, catch her!"
"Let's go cramming and coning!"
"Emo, emo, em...." Sprinklers turn on, girl's running, screaming, Karen pulled into 2 directions and pees her pants in the cemetary!"
"Where's my brother?"
"Down by the river, where we will meet to make our precious plan...!"
"RUI"s"
"Prank the bank!"
"This is the true story. TRUE STORY!"
"Ya,'cause we're fine!"
"Henchun?"

Ok, I could go on and on, but I hope these brought back some fond and not so fond memz. We're cool! Love ya!

Rina said...

The only specifics I can remember at the moment is you talking about a boy from Roosevelt--maybe we were playing truth or dare. He was your first kiss.