Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Girls Night Out!

My sister Jenny is in town and we decided to ALL go see the new sister missionary movie, The Errand of Angels. Even Amy was there! (And she's on a mission in Texas!)We had such an excellent time and since the movie takes place in Austria, they speak German A LOT. I felt my Oma's spirit and I know she was with us too. In fact, during one part, an older woman was singing As Sisters in Zion and I SWEAR it was my Oma's voice. I really miss her and miss my little sissy, Amy.


Taking Sister Skousen with us.
I must say, some of my sisters did NOT want to bring Amy. That's pretty rude if you ask me.


All the Sisters


Amy and Mom


Amy is always posing!


After the movie, we ate dinner at Spaghetti Mama's!!

4 comments:

Deb-t said...

I'm dying that you brought Amy with you! That is so dang funny. How was the show? Haven't seen it yet!

Taylor's said...

That is awesome! So how was the movie???

val said...

I want to come too! I laughed my head off that you brought Amy, how fun! Always a good time with you Skousens around!

And I loved seeing the video and pics from your prego announcement! So fun!

The Smiths said...

rage that amy went with you!