Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

A Time Waster? Yes. Do I Care? No.

Yesterday, Nathan and I got home from Grandpa & Grandma Robinson's. We ate lunch and then Nathan went down for a nap. Mommy could have also taken a nap. Or picked up Nathan's toys, or organized the wretched boxes that have been haunting me in the basement, or cleaned out the fridge, folded laundry, painted my finernails, who knows what I could have done for that hour and a half? Discover a cure for cancer perhaps?? But no, I chose to play Zuma in the nice and cool basement. I couldn't stop! Everytime my game was over, I would say to myself, okay one more time and that turned into 20 more times. Even worse, my sissy, Jenny called me and when I told her what I was doing, she got on her computer and starting playing. So there we sat for an hour, chatting and playing Zuma on our respective computers. Meanwhile Nathan slumbered on and Carter proceeded to put Jenny's toothbrush in the toilet and pull berries out of the fall wreath she had made.


One website calls it "Zuma is a highly addictive casual game." That is an understatement! I blame Dan for giving me the game to put on my computer and Jennifer for telling me that I should play it. (I of course, am blameless.)

3 comments:

Bennifer said...

We are too cool for words man! Go ZUMA! P.S. I also noticed today that Carter broke one of our chairs, probably while I was playing Zuma. Dang kid!

Taylor's said...

Oh goodness, I really should not even get started! Now, I might just have to check it out . . .it could be a bad thing!

Rina said...

I really don't need a new way to waste my time--I have enough as it is.
I'm going to try to forget I read this blog but good luck to you!!!