Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

Weird Dreams

2 nights and 2 weird dreams:

Wednesday night:
We were in the chapel of the my old old Church (the one on 12600 south and Redwood in Riverton). My Grandpa Skousen was up giving a speech at the pulpit. (He's dead) and President Hinckley (also dead) was in the congregation dressed in a short sleeved white shirt (no suit) and tie. Suddenly he gets up and walks out using his cane. And whoever was sitting near me says, "Ever since he's not prophet anymore, he can't sit through one church meeting! He's jealous of President Monson."

Thursday night:
I'm at some restaurant/country store type place. The cashier says to me "You better get out of here, there's a lunatic running around with a gun." So I go out to my car (not my van) and get in. I try to start it, but then the crazy man runs up and uses a crowbar thing to try to break into my car through the window. Then the cops come out and start shooting at him, and I drive away.

I always have odd dreams. (Remember the gargoyle that spewed lava and screamed "FEVER!!" or the Joker and the Penguin in our basement?"

I've heard that the smarter you are, the more you dream. Let's pretend that's true.

2 comments:

Rina said...

I think you're right. People who dream are really smart!! I've had some really strange ones.

I love the one about Pres. Hinckley. Jealous??

My sis Camilla doesn't like Twilight either. But the rest of us Bass girls/sister-in-laws love them. I am sad and disappointed that you don't love Edward. But I forgive you for not caring about Jacob.

Taylor's said...

I hope that last sentence is true . . .because I dream almost every night . . .not good dreams but I still dream.

We can totally make the oneies (or t-shirts) masculine for Nathan. I made one for Camilla Nelson's little boy, Preston, and it has trucks! Let me know, I am sure we can think up something cute for Nathan!