Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Matt & Lauren are having their baby!!

I'm so excited! My brother, Matt and his wife, Lauren are in labor as we speak!

About 1:45 am they called to say her water broke and she's been in labor ever since. I'm so excited for them!!

The world better get ready for a Mattison (girl) or a Clark (boy)!!

I'll keep you posted when I hear the latest.

It's a GIRL!!!

Mattison Brooke Skousen was born at 2:22 weighing 10 pounds 1 ounce. She is 20 inches long.

They ended up having to do a C-section and considering the baby's size, it's a good thing!! Both are doing well. I can't believe my baby brother is a DAD!! They have pictures on their blog.

6 comments:

Taylor's said...

So fun! Oh how I miss that fresh from heaven stage of life!

HEY, CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND CHRISTIAN! Seriously, I am soooo excited for you guys!

Taylor's said...

Congrats to the new addition and parents!

10 lbs is a lot to do without the c-section; ask my Mom, I was 10 lbs 12 oz and no c-section. But according to my parents I was the easier and fastest delivery for them . . .came out like a "cannon ball."

Heidi said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! You are the cutest parents!

Rina said...

Congrats Auntie Karen--oh and tell your brother congrats too. So you're expecting??
(Christy had a 12 pounder--naturally. The nurses had to go to the store and buy diapers because they didn't have anything big enough.)

Taylor said...

oh we just have the cutest niece ever!!! no, i'm not biased! haha. it's so fun having baby mattison in the world now!!! :) ohhhh and i heard YOUR fabulous news!!!!! congratulations you guys!!! how excitng is that?!

Jenae said...

That's exciting, you know what else is exciting....you're having another baby!! My Mom told me yesterday (she saw it on your blog) and I'm just so excited for you guys! Congrats, Nathan will be such a good big brother! Hope you're feeling well!! Love ya!