Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I am really begining to wonder...

It's my own fault. I knew what could happen, but I just didn't make time for it. My little (big) rockchip is now making a mad dash for the both ends of the windshield. The other 2 chips seem to be content in their place for now.

Also, coming out of the bank yesterday, I noticed something hanging down from the front of the car. When I went to pick up Nathan at my parents, I had my Dad take a look. Aparently it's a sensor to my radiator. I'm sure it was broken when we ran over the tire, but either it was hanging by a thread or I just didn't notice. Christian took it over to Checker and OF COURSE it's a part we need from the dealer. Hmmmmmmmmm I think I want to pinch my cheeks with rage.

2 comments:

Bennifer said...

I'll pinch them for you!

Taylor's said...

Are you kiddin' me!?!