Nathan Cannon Robinson

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Harold Christian Robinson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

The wheels on the van go round and round and then bye bye!

After returning from Las Vegas, Christian and I noticed the van kind of making a weird noise. We thought maybe the van alignment was out, so on Tuesday morning, we decided that after work I would take the van in to have a look see. Well, on the way to dropping Nathan off at my parent's house, the van sounded like I ran something over and it was caught in the wheel well. I pulled over off I-15 and there was a long line of rubber coming off the front passenger tire!! I could also see what looked like a chunk of the tire that was coming off!! I quickly called Christian, the poor guy ran out of the door with his bagel still in the toaster! While I was on the phone, a copper pulled up behind me to guard me while I got back on the freeway and drove to the first exit, which luckily happened to be where I work - 53rd South. I pulled into work and chilled in the Parking Lot. Nathan was completely oblivious to the excitement, as he was watching Davy Crockett on the DVD player and eating his toast. Daddy rescued us and we decided to replace the whole set, we are good to go!
Of course, I just happened to have the camera in my purse and documented the changing of the tire. Nathan was such a helper.





3 comments:

Misty and Jake said...

WOW! That is super scary! I am glad that you're ok!

Taylor's said...

Holy cow! Weird you never noticed before but sure glad the hubby was there to rescue you in times of trouble!

Bennifer said...

I am peeing at Taters trying to help!